Computers have become one of the basic requirements in our daily lives as we are moving towards digitalization. Thus, this has increased the reliability of computers and software. The majority of sectors of the industry are now managed by computer-created systems.
- Along with the majority of the importance of computer-related systems and software, there are a few things that could be harmful to us.
- There are few people who are constantly attacking viruses and getting access to your personal data out of your systems.
- People become their victims unintentionally and their computers get damaged.
- Though every day, experts are trying to improvise computers for individual and professional use; hackers and attackers are also improving their techniques in order to attack your systems.
- The Internet is one of the major routes for the transmission of viruses.
- When we use web browsers and web applications, there are high chances of getting attacked by these viruses.
A third-party program or an application, known as the antivirus is required to be installed on your computer in order to save the PC from these viruses. Norton is a well-known antivirus that is gaining popularity among computer users because of the high security and advanced features that it provides to users to safeguard their computers.
Installing Norton with norton.com/setup login
- Norton 360 security provides comprehensive security to your computer against every type of suspicious threat and malware.
- This antivirus can be easily bought online or from a retail store and one can easily protect their PC using this antivirus.
- Setting up and installing the Norton antivirus is not a difficult task. A product activation key is available in the form of a retail card.
- Scratch the retail card and go to the website norton.com/setup login in order to activate your antivirus.
Read the complete article to get complete support for the Norton setup. In case you face any issues or challenges in norton.com/setup with the product key, you may contact us to get immediate Norton support and help from the experts.
Installing and setting up the Norton antivirus product
Norton antivirus can be downloaded for various platforms and using various web browsers. Follow the simple steps on your PC for the Norton setup.
- Visit the official website of norton.com/setup using the link http://www.norton.com/setup.
- Sign in to your Norton account and in case you haven’t signed up complete the signup process.
- Enter the Norton activation key in the space provided and click on the download option.
- A pop-up will appear on the screen to save it. Click on the option save and the upside-down arrow, which is present in the top right corner of Firefox.
- Click on the .exe file for running the setup.
For Microsoft edge:
- Visit the official website of norton.com/setup using the link provided above.
- Sign in to your Norton account.
- Enter your activation or the product key in the space provided and click on the download option.
- A pop-up will appear to save the antivirus. Click on the save option and in the download folder, click on the .exe file to run the setup.
- Follow the official link for Norton setup using the link provided http://www.norton.com/setup
- Once you sign in to your Norton account, enter the product key of your product.
- Click on the option of download.
- This will start the download process in the left bottom corner.
- After the successful download, click on the.exe file to run the setup.
Installing Norton antivirus on windows:
- If your PC is having any other pre-installed antivirus, then uninstall it first.
- Using the official website of norton.com/setup, download the genuine and the latest version of the antivirus.
- Enter your 25 digits product key which would be available to you via email or CD packets.
- Set up the default settings.
- Agree with the license and terms and conditions.
- Using the Norton settings, the Norton setup can be activated with the activation key.
- Carefully go through the instructions.
- Select Ok. Then click on NEXT and click on DONE.
- And you are all done with your setup.
Installing the Norton antivirus on Mac and iOS.
- Go to the norton.com/setup website and Norton login into your Norton account.
- Enter the product key which is 25 digits long and click on enter.
- Go to your Norton account and there you can select the Norton services like Norton 360 or Norton internet security etc.
- Download your product for the Mac and click on install. Your Mac will restart them.
- Update to the latest version of the Norton product.
- Update the operating system and check the firewall settings of your Mac if required.
- In order to ensure the operation, try to run a complete scan.
After completing all these steps, you are done with your Norton setup. You may contact us if you face any troubles with the Norton setup.