As one of the best printing devices is the canon printers. The services provided by the canon are well known to the users. This is the reason why the canon printers have gained popularity in such a short period of time.
- So, if you have been using the Canon printers, then the major point is the wifi set up of the canon printer.
- If you are looking for things like how to setup canon printer to wifi, then you can get the best answers at this place.
- Read the complete article to know the complete steps for the canon printer wifi setup.
- You can read about how to complete the setup of different variants of the canon printer.
How to setup wifi for canon printer
If you are trying to set up the canon printer with the wifi networks, then here are the steps to do the same:
- Turn on the power button of the printer in order to turn on the printer.
- Click on the setting button and then press the arrow button which is located just to the next side. Go to the device settings and click on OK.
- Pres on the arrow button keeps on doing the same unless you see the LAN settings. Press OK.
- Press the arrow buttons and Until you have seen the option of the wireless LAN settings and click on OK.
- After doing this, the printer will search for the available wifi networks available in the region.
- In case if the searching takes a long time, then you can press Stop and then click on the wireless LAN set up the standard setup.
- Click on the OK button
- Press the arrow button, till you get the desired wifi network and then finally click on OK.
- In the next step, enter the password for wifi and this is required to be done only for one time. Press OK
- Again press ok once if you see the connection on the screen.
Hence by following the steps, you will be able to connect the canon printers to the wifi set up.
How to do canon mg3650 wifi setup
Connecting the canon mg3650 printer to the wifi or completing the canon mg3600 wifi setup is quite an easy task. One can try to follow the one methods out of available two traditional methods for the wifi set up:
WPS connection method for the canon mg3650 wifi setup
There is a WPS button in routers that automatically connects with the various devices within its range of connectivity. For using this technique the user must check the following conditions:
- A physical push button must be present on your router. To know about the device, check it from the user manual available.
- Make sure that there is WPA or WPA 2 safety on the network.
- If there is WEP safety activated then you will not be allowed to use the WPS techniques.
- Check the PC wireless links settings to find out the best suitable techniques for your safety of the wifi network.
- Once the user checks all these conditions, then you could follow the given below steps for the canon mg3520 wifi setup.
The primary step is to make sure that the printer is switched on and the router is having the physical WPS button that can be pressed whenever required.
- Press and hold the button on the Wifi router until the B lamp of the router flashes on.
- Now press the black button and the wifi button and check if the Wifi light is blinking fast and make sure that the blue light is lit, right next to the wifi button.
- When there is the blue light that is flashing continuously, you may try to connect it with the router, make sure that both power and the wifi lights are flashing on.
- If the printer is successfully connected to the network, you will see that the wifi and power lights will become more stabilized and the flashing will stop.
- Carefully check that the blue and green lights are stable and on.
Once this is done, the canon printer is set up with the wifi. Make the network conformation as:
- Ensure that the printer is switched on properly.
- The printer is capable to load two sheets of A-4 size into your printer input cabinet.
- Press and hold the wifi button. This should be done until the light begins to flash and then release the button.
- Press the wifi button and then press on the option to print the network settings.
Steps to connect the canon MG 3650 printer to wifi:
- Click on the start button which is found when the setup screen opens in front of you.
- The software will be gathering all the data related to the drivers and this will take some time, so be patient and wait for it.
- In the next step, you will have to choose for your country and then click on the Next button.
- Now the user will get to see the license agreement on the screen and if the conditions are agreed only then the further process can continue.
- Click on the agree and proceed button.
- Next click on the option activate, this will activate the process for installing the wizard.
- Next, click on the wireless LAN and then click on the next option.
- Make sure that the printer is turned on during this step.
- Click on the Next button
- The software on the computer will start detecting the printers in the nearby range and this process may take some time.
- Select the printer from the list of the available printers and then this will connect the printer to the wifi network.
- Now the printer set up guide will launch on the screen. Follow the instruction that appears on the screen and then click on the network using the connect via cableless set up Follow all the instructions properly.
- After the configuration is done, click on the Next button.
- The next step is to download the instrument and the drivers required.
- Wait for the complete configuration and the installation.
- Click on done and this will complete the wifi set up on the canon printer.
If you face any issues in the setup canon printer for wifi, then you may contact the technical support of canon. They will provide you with the best assistance and solutions to all the problems within the minimum time.
- With the technical and customer support of canon you can get the solution to every type of glitches that you face.
- Be it the problem with the hardware, or with the software. You will get the assured solutions.
- The technical team is available for 24 hours to help their customers and the team is highly trained to tackle any challenges that a user may face with his canon printer.
- You can drop them an email about the issue that you are facing with your canon printer or you have any questions regarding how to setup canon printer wifi.
- If the issue is not resolved over the email, then you can call them as well. They have a dedicated 24X7 technical customer care team.
By following the above-mentioned methods, you can easily complete the canon printer wifi setup. For more queries, visit the website now.